There are several opportunities for men to meet and fellowship with other men at HBC.
- To encourage men in their growth/sanctification
- To encourage men to step up in their role of leadership within families
- To encourage men to develop godly relationships with other like-minded men
- To develop and raise up godly mentors
- To ensure that we have a variety of ministries to meet the needs of all men regardless of their spiritual maturity
Men’s Life Groups
Our men’s Life Groups provide a place for men to build community around God’s word, supporting and encouraging one another as they live out their faith in their homes and in the workplace.
Currently there is one men’s Life Group:
- 7:00pm on Mondays: Currently they are studying the book of John. If you would like more information or to become involved, please contact
This is a breakfast and Bible Study meeting every other Saturday from 7:30 to 9:00 AM for men at the church. They are currently studying the book of Matthew. To be included in their email group, which will notify when they are meeting, please contact