MESSAGE FROM THE STUDENT MINISTRY LEADERSHIP
At Heritage Student Ministries we consider it an honor and privilege to work with students to foster growth in Christ and encourage students to have a real relationship with Him. We take students and ministering to them very seriously. We know that students are the church of tomorrow, but they are also the church of today. Our mission at HSM is to make disciples of Jesus Christ for the benefit of His kingdom, and because of that we are committed to five simple things:
- Spreading the Gospel of Christ to teens who don’t believe it, and encouraging them to grow in Him
- Integrating teens into the local body of Christ
- Leading teens to reach others
- Encouraging teens to worship Christ
- Partnering with parents as they seek to please God in their families
We have returned to our normal schedule! On Monday evenings at 6:30pm, our high school youth will gather for a time of teaching, fun, and fellowship. On Wednesday evenings, which coincides with our Awana program, the middle school youth will meet at 6:30pm as well!
SUNDAY MORNING BIBLE STUDY
Heritage Student Ministries offers many bible study and small group opportunities. One of these great avenues for spirutual growth is every Sunday Morning from 9:00-9:45AM. Come join us for a time of biblical instruction in a conversational setting.
HBC Student Ministry hosts numerous events throughout the year designed to encourage students to CONNECT, GROW, and SERVE. Some examples of these events are: service projects, our annual black light Easter egg hunt, movie nights, and much, much more. For more information or to be added to our Parent information group, please email our Youth Pastor
- Parent Council Meeting – December 7th at 6:30 pm
- Youth Group Christmas Party – December 18th
- No Youth Group will be held on Monday, December 25th and Monday, January 1st, 2018