A Life Group is a place to connect with others from Heritage in a more informal setting in someone’s home. The format varies from sermon application to bible studies. Though some of our groups are at capacity, there are many that are looking for newcomers! We are always looking for those to host a life group in their homes. If you are interested in hosting a life group, please contact Pastor Kevin at
Currently we have the following Life Groups meeting in homes:
- Kevin & Joy Wright – meeting bimonthly on Fridays at 6:30pm. If you have any questions contact
- Alan and Kathy LePain/Brian Campbell – meeting the 2nd and 4th Thursdays at 7:00pm. For more information, please contact
- Brian and Elizabeth Keogh – meeting the 2nd and 4th Sundays at 6:00pm. If you would like to become part of this group, please email
- Marty and Erin Litchfield – meeting every other Sunday continuously 6:30pm. They are currently studying the book of Isaiah. For more information, please email
- Tim and Katie Cochrell- meeting the 1st and 3rd Sundays at 6:30pm. This group is welcoming newcomers! If you would like to join them email the !
- Kevin and Kathy Mack are opening up their home for those in the Rutland area! This is a new group, which will begin on Sunday, February 19th with a dinner at their home at 4:30pm. For directions or information, please contact
- Gordie and Denise Lockbaum – meeting the 1st and 3rd Sundays at 6:00pm. Currently this group is looking for newcomers. If you would like to join them please email the
For any other questions, contact the .