Children are a priority here at Heritage and we desire to supplement and encourage their spiritual growth through a wide variety of programs. We believe that parents have the primary responsibility for the spiritual growth of their children and we as a church seek to assist in their spiritual development with interactive Bible lessons, exciting games, hands-on application, and participation in worship. Our children are a vital part of our church and we desire to equip them for the next generation by teaching them God’s truth while we model God’s love. We are excited to announce we now have a Children’s Ministry Director – Olivia Donnelly! If you have any questions about our children’s ministry, please contact Olivia at
KidCheck is a secure children’s check-in system that enhances our church’s security system and helps ensure no one can pick up your child without your consent. We know the importance of safety when you entrust your children to our care. KidCheck is an easy-to-use computerized check-in system that not only tracks your children’s allergies, but who can pick them up, and even allows for text messaging if your child needs you!
Please note that a parent must pick up his/her child after Sunday School or Jr. Church unless an authorization card is filled out indicating otherwise.
Sunday School 9:00 am–9:45 am.
During the 9:00 am hour, we provide nursery for children 3 and under and Sunday school classes for children 4 years old through 6th grade. The Heritage Kids Sunday School classes provide a systematic study of the Bible through creative learning experiences at age-appropriate levels of understanding and application for children.
- Birth to 3 yrs old – Room 2
- 4 yrs old through 2nd grade – Room 4
- Grace Girls for 3rd through 6th grade – Room 3
- Boy in 3rd grade through 6th grade – Room 7
for more information.
Nursery 10:00 am–11:45 am
- Nursery 1: Infants through 24 months – Room 1
- Nursery 2: 2-3 year olds – Room 2
- Nursery 3:3 year olds through preK – Room 3
- 3 year olds: Prek – Room 3
Junior Church approx 10:30 am–11:45 am
Ages 4 yrs old through 4th grade are dismissed after the worship music, as we greet one another. Please enter and exit upstairs using the classroom hallway stairs. Normally in the fall, the room assignments are as follows:
- Pre K (Ages 4-5): Room 4
- 3rd and 4th grade girls: Room 5
- Kindergarten: Room 7
- 1st grade: Room 8
- 2nd grade: Room 9
- 3rd to 4th grade boys: Room 6
for more information.
Awana is an interdenominational youth ministry committed to reaching boys and girls with the gospel of Jesus Christ and training them to serve Him through the teaching of the bible. This is accomplished using a combination of Scripture memorization, athletic games, and direct teaching. Our Awana groups meet on Wednesday evenings 6.30pm-8.00pm at the church.
To read more about the Awana organization, you can visit their website by clicking here.
A lot more information can be found on the Awana Parent Page. To get there, log into the online directory, click Ministries, click Awana, and then click the link at the top for the Parent page.
Awana serves children from ages 2-12. The 2016 startup date is September 7th!
- Puggles: ages 2-3
- Cubbies: preschool
- Sparks: Grades K-2
- Truth and Training (T&T): Grades 3-6
To register for Awana in the fall, please see below.
If you have an HBCFamily account, use the Awana Parent Page by doing the following:
- Log into the Online Directory or click Resources then Directory on the menu above.
- Check your child’s information at the bottom of the page to make sure it is updated. If not, please update it first (one child at a time).
- Click the link at the top that says To Register for Awana, Check the Information for your Children Below. Then, click here for the Awana Registration Page.
- Follow the onscreen instructions. You should be taken through TWO screens and click Submit before registration is complete.
- To ensure your child is registered, you can click on the Awana group you registered them for (Sparks, TnT, etc.) and see them in the list.
If you do not have an HBCFamily account, please email , to obtain a login and password to do online registration and then follow step 1 above. If you do NOT attend HBC, you can use the form below. NOTE: If you attend HBC, you CANNOT use the Registration Form below.
- Awana Registration-Only for Non HBC Attenders.
- Awana Fees
- Parental Consent (For Awana Events held AWAY from HBC)
- 2016-2017_Awana Calendar
Please for more information.
VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL (VBS)
Our VBS will held July 10th-14th, 2017. The theme is “Operation Arctic – Exploring the Coolest Book on the Planet”
Contact or for more information.
We have a homeschool co-op (CHEC) that meets at the church every Monday afternoon during the school year.
Contact for more information.